Jan 28, 2018

The Simple Present Tense Simple way for Standard 7 and beginner who want to learn English

The Simple Present Tense Simple way for Standard 7 and beginner who want to learn English 


Image result for simple present tense

There are lots of English Learning Topics You can find on Youtube but we are noted that that's not interesting us so we not care attentively to view a video. I am an English teacher and when I teach to the student I found children not to attend in Class because it's thoroughly in English but bilingual language student very carefully to learn English. so I make a file to learn easily. Download my file and saw to your students. I hope you may like my effort. 


the simple present tense

Also Read: What is Pronouns?

                      Introduction and list of Pronouns

No comments:

Post a Comment